How To Buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO)?
A common question you often see on social media from crypto beginners is “Where can I buy Samoyedcoin?” Well, you’ll be happy to hear it is actually quite a simple and straightforward process.
Step 1: Create an account on an exchange that supports Samoyedcoin (SAMO)
First, you will need to open an account on a cryptocurrency exchange that supports Samoyedcoin (SAMO).
We recommend the following based on functionality, reputation, security, support and fees:
In order to sign up, you will need to enter some basic information, such as your email address, password, full name and, in some cases, you might also be asked for a phone number or address.
Note: On specific exchanges, you might need to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure in order to be able to purchase cryptocurrency. This is most commonly the case with licensed and regulated exchanges.
Step 2: Deposit funds into your account
Many cryptocurrency exchanges will allow you to purchase Samoyedcoin (SAMO) with fiat currencies, such as EUR, USD, AUD and others. Furthermore, they will also provide you with multiple deposit methods through which you can fund your fiat account, such as credit and debit cards, ewallets or direct bank transfers.
Note: Some payment methods will have higher fees than others, such as credit card payments. Before funding your fiat account on your chosen exchange, make sure to do your due diligence to find out the fees involved with each payment method to avoid unnecessary costs.
Step 3: Buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO)
This process is similar across almost every cryptocurrency exchange. All you have to do is find a navigation bar or a search bar, and search for Samoyedcoin (SAMO) or Samoyedcoin (SAMO) trading pairs. Look for the section that will allow you to buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO), and enter the amount of the cryptocurrency that you want to spend for Samoyedcoin (SAMO) or the amount of fiat currency that you want to spend towards buying Samoyedcoin (SAMO). The exchange will then calculate the equivalent amount of Samoyedcoin (SAMO) based on the current market rate.
Note: Make sure to always double-check your transaction details, such as the amount of Samoyedcoin (SAMO) you will be buying as well as the total cost of the purchase before you end up confirming the transaction. Furthermore, many cryptocurrency exchanges will offer you their own proprietary software wallet where you will be storing your cryptocurrencies; however, you can create your own individual software wallet, or purchase a hardware wallet for the highest level of protection.
Alternative ways to buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO)
Because the project is very new, it is only offered directly on a select number of exchanges. If you’re not comfortable connecting your bank account to any of these smaller exchanges, or if you cannot connect your bank account to them for geographical reasons. Then you can instead create an account on any of the major exchanges and simply transfer the funds from there.
Out of the major exchanges we recommend the following based on functionality, reputation, security, support and fees:
Fees (Maker/Taker) 0.075%*-0.1%*
Available for Trade 500+
10% reduced trading fees*
Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
Fees (Maker/Taker) 1.49%*-3.99%*
Available for Trade 75+
$10 sign-up bonus*
North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
For more in-depth instructions, our ‘Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrency Investing‘ will take you through the process step-by step. In addition to providing instructions for sending and receiving your cryptocurrency.
And if you’re completely new to crypto our beginner, intermediate and advanced level articles will get you up to speed with everything you need to know about the cryptocurrency space starting out.
What Is Samoyedcoin (SAMO)?
Samoyedcoin (SAMO) is Solana’s memecoin, aiming to be community-owned and fun.
It was inspired by Dogecoin, Sam Bankman-Fried (CEO of Alameda Research and FTX) and Anatoly Yakovenko (co-founder of Solana), hence the choice of the dog breed samoyed, bringing these two giants together.
It aims to help grow Solana’s ecosystem by appealing beyond its core, mostly composed of highly technological coins.
The community is already strong with SAMO only being a few months old, and growing larger by appealing to people who would not be interested in cryptocurrencies. It has all the upsides of Solana’s blockchain (high scalability, high speed, low fees) while being a fun cryptocurrency to trade.
What are the Samoyedcoin Coinmetrics?
- Max Supply – 14 000 000 000 $SAMO
- Burn – 64% will be burned over 3 events (2.1% already burned)
- Circulating – 14.4% already airdropped to the community (5.6% to be released gradually)
- Other Allocations – 10% for marketing and growth, 3.9% Core team
Samoyedcoin Burn Plan
The 54% burn plan of the max $SAMO supply is initiated to celebrate the start of Solana Summer. 500 million tokens are burnt on a random day every month.
Official website: https://samoyedcoin.com/
Best cryptocurrency wallet for samoyedcoin (samo)
There are plenty of different crypto wallets available. The best one for you depends on your general trading habits and which provides the most security in your situation. There are two main types of wallets: hot storage wallets (digital) and cold storage or hardware wallets (physical). Both have their pros and cons, and there is not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to figuring out which crypto wallet is best for you.
HOW DO I DECIDE WHICH cryptocurrency WALLET TO USE for samoyedcoin (samo)?
Deciding which type of wallet to use depends on a variety of factors, including:
- How often you trade. In general, hot wallets are better for more active cryptocurrency traders. Quick login ability means you are only a few clicks and taps away from buying and selling crypto. Cold wallets are better suited for those looking to make less frequent trades.
- What you want to trade. As mentioned earlier, not all wallets support all types of cryptocurrencies. However, some of the best crypto wallets have the power to trade hundreds of different currencies, providing more of a one-size-fits-all experience.
- Your peace of mind. For those worried about hacking, having a physical cold wallet stored in a safe deposit box at the bank or somewhere at home, provides the safest, most secure option. Others might be confident in their ability to keep their hot wallets secure.
- How much it costs. It is important to investigate the costs associated with each wallet. Many hot wallets will be free to set up. Meanwhile, cold wallets, like any piece of hardware, will cost money to purchase.
- What it can do. While the basics of each cryptocurrency wallet are the same, additional features can help set them apart. This is especially true of hot wallets, many of which come with advanced reporting features, insights into the crypto market, the ability to convert cryptocurrencies and more. Security features can also be a good differentiator.
For a more in-depth overview of cryptocurrency wallets visit our “Cryptocurrency Wallets Explained” guide.
Ledger manufactures cold storage wallets designed for users who want increased security. Their wallets are a physical device that connects to your computer. Only when the device is connected can you send your cryptocurrency from it. Ledger offers a variety of products, such as the Ledger Nano S and the Ledger Nano X (a bluetooth connected hardware wallet).
Trezor is a pioneering hardware wallet company. The combination of world-class security with an intuitive interface and compatibility with other desktop wallets, makes it ideal for beginners and experts alike. The company has gained a lot of the Bitcoin community’s respect over the years. Trezor offers two main models – The Trezor One and Trezor Model T (which has a built in touch screen).
Coinmarketcap will be your cryptocurrency go-to for just about everything. Here you can see the following: