How To Buy Gods Unchained (GODS)?
A common question you often see on social media from crypto beginners is “Where can I buy Gods Unchained?” Well, you’ll be happy to hear it is actually quite a simple and straightforward process.
Step 1: Create an account on an exchange that supports Gods Unchained (GODS)
First, you will need to open an account on a cryptocurrency exchange that supports Gods Unchained (GODS).
We recommend the following based on functionality, reputation, security, support and fees:
In order to sign up, you will need to enter some basic information, such as your email address, password, full name and, in some cases, you might also be asked for a phone number or address.
Note: On specific exchanges, you might need to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure in order to be able to purchase cryptocurrency. This is most commonly the case with licensed and regulated exchanges.
Step 2: Deposit funds into your account
Many cryptocurrency exchanges will allow you to purchase Gods Unchained (GODS) with fiat currencies, such as EUR, USD, AUD and others. Furthermore, they will also provide you with multiple deposit methods through which you can fund your fiat account, such as credit and debit cards, ewallets or direct bank transfers.
Note: Some payment methods will have higher fees than others, such as credit card payments. Before funding your fiat account on your chosen exchange, make sure to do your due diligence to find out the fees involved with each payment method to avoid unnecessary costs.
Step 3: Buy Gods Unchained (GODS)
This process is similar across almost every cryptocurrency exchange. All you have to do is find a navigation bar or a search bar, and search for Gods Unchained (GODS) or Gods Unchained (GODS) trading pairs. Look for the section that will allow you to buy Gods Unchained (GODS), and enter the amount of the cryptocurrency that you want to spend for Gods Unchained (GODS) or the amount of fiat currency that you want to spend towards buying Gods Unchained (GODS). The exchange will then calculate the equivalent amount of Gods Unchained (GODS) based on the current market rate.
Note: Make sure to always double-check your transaction details, such as the amount of Gods Unchained (GODS) you will be buying as well as the total cost of the purchase before you end up confirming the transaction. Furthermore, many cryptocurrency exchanges will offer you their own proprietary software wallet where you will be storing your cryptocurrencies; however, you can create your own individual software wallet, or purchase a hardware wallet for the highest level of protection.
Alternative ways to buy Gods Unchained (GODS)
Because the project is very new, it is only offered directly on a select number of exchanges. If you’re not comfortable connecting your bank account to any of these smaller exchanges, or if you cannot connect your bank account to them for geographical reasons. Then you can instead create an account on any of the major exchanges and simply transfer the funds from there.
Out of the major exchanges we recommend the following based on functionality, reputation, security, support and fees:
Fees (Maker/Taker) 0.075%*-0.1%*
Available for Trade 500+
10% reduced trading fees*
Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
Fees (Maker/Taker) 1.49%*-3.99%*
Available for Trade 150+
$10 sign-up bonus*
North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
How to create a Binance account
Show Detailed Instructions
Hide Detailed Instructions
Step 1: Go to the Binance website.
Step 2: On the registration page, enter your email address, and create a password for your account.
Then, read and agree to the Terms of Service and click “Create Account”.
Note: Your password must be a combination of numbers and letters.
It should contain at least 8 characters, one UPPER CASE letter, and one number.
Step 3: Complete the Security Verification.
Step 4: The system will send a verification code to your email. The verification code is valid for 30 minutes. If you can’t find the email in your inbox, check your other mail folders as well, or click “Resend Email” to resend.
How to complete KYC (ID Verification) on Binance
Step 1: Log in to your Binance account and click “User Center” and then “Identification”.
Step 2: click “Start Now” to verify your account.
Step 3: Select your country of residence.
Ensure that your country of residence is consistent with your ID documents.
Step 5: Enter your personal information and click “Continue.”
You won’t be able to change it once confirmed.
Refer to the respective options offered for your country.
Step 7: Follow the instructions to upload photos of your document. Your photos should clearly show the full ID document.
Do not wear hats, glasses, or use filters, and make sure that the lighting is sufficient.
Once your application has been verified, you will receive an email notification.
How to buy cryptocurrency on Binance
Step 1: Log in to your Binance account and click “Buy Crypto” and then “Credit/Debit Card”.
Step 2: Here you can choose to buy crypto with different fiat currencies. Enter the fiat amount you want to spend and the system will automatically display the amount of crypto you can get. When you have selected the amount you wish to spend then press “Continue”.
Note: You might not be able to purchase every cryptocurrency directly using fiat, if you’re looking to purchase something that isn’t offered in the currency list on this page, then you will want to purchase USDT. We will then show you how to exchange that on the spot-market for the cryptocurrency that you want in the next section of this guide.
Step 3: Click “Add New Card”. Then enter your credit card details and your billing address.
Step 4: Check the payment details and confirm your order within 1 minute. After 1 minute, the price and the amount of crypto you will get will be recalculated. You can click “Refresh” to see the latest market price. You will then be redirected to your bank’s OTP Transaction Page. Follow the on-screen instructions to verify the payment.
How to Conduct Spot Trading on Binance
Step 1: Log in to your Binance account.
Click on “Classic” under “Trade” on the top navigation bar.
Step 2: Search and enter the cryptocurrency you want to trade.
Step 3: Set buying/selling prices and buying/selling amount (or exchange total). Then click on “Buy”/”Sell”.
(Note: The percentages under the “Amount” box refer to percentages of the total account balance.)
Step 4: If you don’t want to set a manual price, you can place a “Market Order” to set the buying/selling price automatically.
Hide Detailed Instructions
For more in-depth instructions, our ‘Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrency Investing‘ will take you through the process step-by step. In addition to providing instructions for sending and receiving your cryptocurrency.
And if you’re completely new to crypto our beginner, intermediate and advanced level articles will get you up to speed with everything you need to know about the cryptocurrency space starting out.
What Is Gods Unchained (GODS)?
Gods Unchained is a free-to-play trading card game where players compete in epic duels using fantasy cards. The game is built to fundamentally change how games work, by using Ethereum technology to bring true digital ownership to players as well as provide the means to earn items that actually matter. The $GODS token is intended to be the game’s main currency, fueling the ecosystem that allows players to earn and sell non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs or ERC-721 tokens) are unique digital assets that can be owned, sold, or traded.
Ownership is tracked via the Ethereum blockchain, and scaled using the Immutable X layer-2 solution. This is done in order to provide better value to users and products with instant trade confirmation,
massive scalability (up to 9,000 trades per second), and zero gas fees – all without compromising security.
In Gods Unchained, this technology is applied to select in-game cards and items. Like a bridge between the
virtual and physical world, NFTs provide the users with a transparent and immutable way to assign,
verify, and maintain ownership. The result? The ability to create a vibrant game that rewards both the
developer and the player, building functional relationships between game and player that were not previously
What makes Gods Unchained (GODS) unique?
- Exciting gameplay, a world-class team – Gods Unchained is a dynamic and competitive game with a strong focus on strategy, directed by Chris Clay, former game director of Magic: The Gathering Arena. A professional team with career experience from gaming giants like as EA Games, Riot Games, Wizards of the Coast, and more has invested over 3 years of engineering and development into Gods Unchained.
- True digital ownership – Gods Unchained provides real ownership over in-game items by turning them into ERC-721 tokens/NFTs. Players gain the right to sell their items for real money, use them in Gods Unchained, and even embed them in third-party games and tools. This separates Gods Unchained from what’s offered in mainstream games.
- Play to Earn – Players can earn meaningful currency and items, including the ERC-20 $GODS token, by simply playing the game, which encourages competitive play and participation. The ability to gain real benefits is a critical component in accelerating the future growth.
- An epic game economy – $GODS tokens are intended to be used by gamers to buy new card packs and chests, build their own NFT cards, and gain staking rewards. By incorporating $GODS into important aspects of the Gods Unchained experience, it provides a long-term ecology in which players can profit from and contribute to the economy.
- A titanic community – Gods Unchained has built a devoted network of believers with over $34 million in NFTs sold and traded so far. Despite being in beta, the game has over 450,000 registered users.
- Built to scale on Ethereum – Gods Unchained digital assets live on Immutable X, Ethereum’s first zero-knowledge rollup (zk-rollup) for NFTs. Immutable X allows for gas-free NFT minting and trading at scale with instant trade confirmation. This creates a massively improved user experience and enables the high-volume trading of low-cost assets, a key feature of Gods Unchained. Over 650,000 Gods Unchained NFT secondary trades have been made since migrating to Immutable X in late June 2021. Importantly, Immutable X does not compromise the security of users’ assets, ensuring that players truly own their assets on Immutable X.
What is the GODS Token?
$GODS coins are ERC-20 tokens that will serve as Gods Unchained’s primary in-game currency. $GODS tokens will be earned through gameplay, similar to other in-game currencies. $GODS, on the other hand, will be scarce and tradeable, unlike existing currencies. True digital ownership is a vital basis, but it must be linked with a long-term Play to Earn system to fundamentally shift the way people think about games. $GODS tokens are the key to unlocking this, providing the basis for an economy that will empower players to earn through play, creating a continued demand for the token, and growing Gods Unchained by attracting more and more users.
The token is created, issued, and distributed by Gods Unchained Corporation and will have multiple applications that will make it an essential part of the game’s Play to Earn ecosystem.
- ACTIVE STAKING – Token holders who participate in governance initiatives while actively staking can earn rewards in $GODS tokens, which will be distributed from the rewards pool. The token also works to expand the Gods Unchained economy through gameplay, as staking rewards can be earned by players who complete in-game campaigns.
- CRAFTING NFTS – Mortals can spend $GODS tokens to fuse in-game cards into NFTs, being minted directly onto Immutable X. These cards are then tradable on Ethereum layer 2, giving you complete ownership over your digital assets.
- GOVERNANCE – $GODS gives mortals the power to vote on the destiny of Gods Unchained. We believe players should contribute to the future of the game and play an integral part in steering the ship as the game develops.
Official website: https://godsunchained.com/
Best cryptocurrency wallet for Gods Unchained (GODS)
There are plenty of different crypto wallets available. The best one for you depends on your general trading habits and which provides the most security in your situation. There are two main types of wallets: hot storage wallets (digital) and cold storage or hardware wallets (physical). Both have their pros and cons, and there is not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to figuring out which crypto wallet is best for you.
HOW DO I DECIDE WHICH cryptocurrency WALLET TO USE for Gods Unchained (GODS)?
Deciding which type of wallet to use depends on a variety of factors, including:
- How often you trade. In general, hot wallets are better for more active cryptocurrency traders. Quick login ability means you are only a few clicks and taps away from buying and selling crypto. Cold wallets are better suited for those looking to make less frequent trades.
- What you want to trade. As mentioned earlier, not all wallets support all types of cryptocurrencies. However, some of the best crypto wallets have the power to trade hundreds of different currencies, providing more of a one-size-fits-all experience.
- Your peace of mind. For those worried about hacking, having a physical cold wallet stored in a safe deposit box at the bank or somewhere at home, provides the safest, most secure option. Others might be confident in their ability to keep their hot wallets secure.
- How much it costs. It is important to investigate the costs associated with each wallet. Many hot wallets will be free to set up. Meanwhile, cold wallets, like any piece of hardware, will cost money to purchase.
- What it can do. While the basics of each cryptocurrency wallet are the same, additional features can help set them apart. This is especially true of hot wallets, many of which come with advanced reporting features, insights into the crypto market, the ability to convert cryptocurrencies and more. Security features can also be a good differentiator.
For a more in-depth overview of cryptocurrency wallets visit our “Cryptocurrency Wallets Explained” guide.
If you’re going to be dealing in larger volumes of crypto, investing in cold storage might prove advantageous.
Most widespead examples of this being the Ledger Nano and the Trezor.
Ledger manufactures cold storage wallets designed for users who want increased security. Their wallets are a physical device that connects to your computer. Only when the device is connected can you send your cryptocurrency from it. Ledger offers a variety of products, such as the Ledger Nano S and the Ledger Nano X (a bluetooth connected hardware wallet).
Trezor is a pioneering hardware wallet company. The combination of world-class security with an intuitive interface and compatibility with other desktop wallets, makes it ideal for beginners and experts alike. The company has gained a lot of the Bitcoin community’s respect over the years. Trezor offers two main models – The Trezor One and Trezor Model T (which has a built in touch screen).
Coinmarketcap will be your cryptocurrency go-to for just about everything. Here you can see the following: